Sunday, June 11, 2017
The Equality March national organizing team values and encourages the inclusion of people with disabilities. We are working to provide an accessible event and experience for disabled marchers coming to Washington, D.C.
Please scroll down the page to find information on Getting Around DC. More information about event accessibility and accommodations will be added to this page as it is finalized – so please register for the march to receive informational updates.
Getting Around DC
Accessible Tourist Guides
Scooter, Wheelchair and Mobility Rental
- DC Metro: https://www.wmata.com/
- Bus: https://www.wmata.com/service/bus/
- Rail: https://www.wmata.com/service/rail/
- Metro Accessibility: https://www.wmata.com/service/accessibility/
- Metro Elevator and Escalator Status and Alert Check: https://www.wmata.com/service/elevators-escalators/
- Website: http://dctaxionline.com/
- Call 1-202-398-0500
- Download mobile app
We are providing these links to resources as a convenience and to encourage participation by marchers with disabilities. Including them on this web site is not an endorsement of these products or services. Please feel free to contact these companies directly.